Bugzilla is a Defect Tracking System or Bug-Tracking System. Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Bugzilla Bug Tracker for Windows 2019 AWS
To connect via RDP, you must create a password for the connection first. To do this, use the following Guide.
- First, to connect to Bugzilla Bug Tracker, you should open port 80 by the TCP Protocol
- To access Bugzilla Bug Tracker you should go by the link http://ip/bugzilla in a browser (where in the link instead of “ip” type the real ip or DNS name of the virtual machine).
When you click on the link, you will see the following window, where you should click the “Log In” button at the bottom of the page to enter the account:
A user (also an administrator) for the Bugzilla Bug Tracker was created in the system according to the standard.
- After entering email@example.com and h8verh785R34 as username and password, respectively, you will see a window with further instructions on setting up the Bugzilla Bug Tracker system:
- For the security of your data, it is recommended to change the mailbox address and password. To do this, go to the “Preferences” tab, upon opening you will see the following settings window:
- After, when you go to the “Account Information” tab, you can change the password and name.
- In the <Password> field enter your old password
In the <New password> field input your own password and confirm one
Enter your real name (not required)
Enter standard mail in the <New email address> field – firstname.lastname@example.org. Click <Submit changes> button.
- After the fields are filled in, a notification will appear “The changes to your account information have been saved”.