Web Application Proxy for Windows Server 2016 is a service that allows end users to access applications from outside the corporate network on any device.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the Web Application Proxy for Windows Server 2016 on amazon
To connect via RDP, you must create a password for the connection first. To do this, use the following Guide.
- After connecting to the VM, launch Server Manager in the Start menu.
select the tab “Remote Access” in its window.
2. Then you should select “More” on the yellow line.
- In the opened window click “Open the Web Application Proxy”.
- Or click on the flag with an exclamation mark in the yellow triangle.
5. In the opened window click “Open the Web Application Proxy”.
Then click “Next”.
7. In the next window, fill in the data and click “next“.
8. Choose a certificate and move on.
9.Now click “configure” to start the configuration process.
10. After successful configuration, you can use the WAP server.
If you have any problems during the server configuration, you can go to the following links to solve them: