The guide how to use Ubuntu 18.04
- To work, you must open port 22 (TCP) in the network properties in the AWS firewall.
- To work with the server, you should connect to it via PuTTY (Download PuTTY)
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM
- Go to section SSH on the left panel, and then in Auth. In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- In the console that opens, you must enter the standard login that appears when creating a virtual machine – ubuntu.
- Now you can work with completely clean Ubuntu 18.04.