OTRS is a Ticket Request System with many features to manage customer telephone calls and emails. The system is built to allow your support, sales, pre-sales, billing, internal IT, helpdesk, etc. department to react quickly to inbound inquiries.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connecting and configuring OTRS – Ticket Request System Server for CentOS 7.8
- To start the server, you need to start the VM through the Azure Portal.
- You can connect to OTRS through a browser convenient for you at the address http://*vm_ip*/otrs/index.pl after starting the virtual machine.
- One superuser is already registered in the system, you can log in using the following data:
Please change your password after login!
- To change the password, go to the settings using the icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to profile settings.
- Change your password by entering the old password in the “Current Password” field and the new password in the fields – “New/Verify” password. Then click the checkmark on the right.
- You can find additional information about OTRS settings on the official resource https://doc.otrs.com/doc/manual/admin/6.0/en/html/index.html
- To connect to a VM, you need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console you should enter a username and password that were specified when the VM has been creating.