A centralized environment for managing game settings, controlling player access, and ensuring smooth gameplay
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and connection to Minecraft Java Game Server on Windows Server 2022
- To run the server you should find the “Start Server” shortcut on the desktop of the VM and run it.
- (Optional) For the server to work better, go to the C: \ Minecraft-Server folder, create a bat file with any name, and add the following text “java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar server.jar nogui” to it. Then run it to start the server. Thus, more RAM will be allocated to the server
- For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- Run your client to play the Minecraft Java Edition.
- Click “Multiplayer” in the main menu.
- Click “Add Server”.
- In the appeared window, in the “Server Name” field name the server as you like.
- In the “Server Address” field enter the IP address of the VM and click “Done”
- In the server list, select the previously added server and click “Join Server”
Get your own Minecraft universe!