Minecraft is already a classic. After more than ten years of development, from the small but ambitious indie project, it turned into a worldwide bestseller and obsession.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the Minecraft Java Game Server for Windows 2016 on amazon
To connect via RDP, you must create a password for the connection first. To do this, use the following Guide.
- In order to launch the server, run the “start” file located in the following path: C:\minecraftserver
- For the connection to the server you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Amazon.
- Also you should allow the access by port 25565 (TCP+UDP), you can do in properties of amazon firewall network.
- Run your client to play the Minecraft Java Edition.
- Click “Multiplayer” in the main menu.
- Click “Add Server”.
- In the appeared window, in the “Server Name” field name the server as you like.
- In the “Server Address” field enter the IP address of the VM and click “Done”
In the server list, select the previously added server and click “Join Server”
By using the server you agree to the EULA: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/eula/