The guide how to use Mail Server Nginx on CentOS 8 Stream Minimal
- After purchasing and starting the Container you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the Container from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “IP Address”).
- To connect to a VM, you need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host Name” field, and click “Open” to connect.
- In the window that appears, click Accept.
- In the console that opens, you must enter the standard login that appears when creating a virtual machine – centos.
Or use the username you provided after creating the virtual machine.
- Next window is displayed
- To check that NginX is up and running and get the list of all running nginx processes, enter the command
ps -ax | grep nginx
Once nginx is started, it can be controlled by invoking the executable with the -s parameter. Use the following syntax:
nginx -s signal
Where signal may be one of the following:
- stop — fast shutdown
- quit — graceful shutdown
- reload — reloading the configuration file
- reopen — reopening the log files
More documentation about NginX here – Beginner’s Guide
Get answer your question – FAQ