Docker Community Edition on Windows Server 2016 fully pre-configured by Virtual Pulse is a great way to improve your applications development process
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
After purchasing and starting the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Amazon.
To connect to the Server, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3)
Guide – How To – Create and use Key Pair to connect to a VM
- Go to section SSH on the left panel, and then in Auth
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login centos.
- To check that Docker is up and running, enter the command
sudo docker run hello-world