Speed, performance, and stability are primary concerns for cloud developers and ops.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connecting to Ubuntu Server 18.04 using PuTTY
- To start the server, run the VM through Azure Portal.
- To work, you must open port 22 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Install PuTTY. You can download PuTTY from the link – https://putty.org.ru/download.html Launch PuTTY.
- In the “Host Name” field, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Open”.
- In the window that appears, click Accept.
- Enter the username and password that was used to create the virtual machine.
(If you enter a password, it will not be displayed.)
- Now you can work with completely clean Ubuntu Server 18.04 for Azure