Deploying Squid Easy Proxy Server on Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS with Tidal Media Inc. allows you to boost up your internet connection significantly, using several perfectly working together tools.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to Squid Easy Сaching Proxy Server on Ubuntu 20.04. using Windows Settings
- Launch VM through your Azure account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically. Also, you should open port 3128 (TCP).
- To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings.
- In Settings select “Network & Internet”.
- Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On.
- In the “Address field”, enter the address of the VM, and in the “Port” field, specify 3128. Then click the “Save” button.
- To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.
- Check out the following links for further documentation and support for Squid Proxy