XAMPP is one of the widely used cross-platform web servers, which helps developers to create and test their programs on a local webserver. It was developed by the Apache Friends, and its native source code can be revised or modified by the audience.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and connection to XAMPP PHP 8.0.10 on Windows Server 2019
- To connect to the virtual machine, run the program “Remote Desktop Connection”
- Enter the IP address of the virtual machine in the “Computer” field and click “Connect”
- Next, enter your username & password that you specified when creating the virtual machine
- Confirm the connection to the virtual machine
- Find the <XAMPP PHP 8.0.10 on Windows Server 2019> icon and click Open
- After that, the program will be opened, where we can start the services necessary for work by clicking Start
- In the Config tab, we can change the language by clicking Change Language (only English and German are available)
- Also, here in the Config tab we can set ports for different services by clicking Service and port Settings
- There are log options by clicking Logs Options in the same tab as well
- In the Netstat tab, you can view statistics
- In the Shell tab, all actions with the product can be performed through PowerShell
- In the Explorer tab, we can find all files that we need to work with
- In the Services tab, we can find all services that we need to work with
- By clicking Help you’ll get the access to the support service of this product
- By clicking Quit you’ll exit the program