Wekan is an open-source Kanban board which allows a card-based task and to-do management, similar to tools like WorkFlowy or Trello.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with Wekan – Kanban Project Management for Ubuntu
After purchasing and start of the VM, you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
2. To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the azure firewall
3. To access the admin panel, you should to enter in the address bar http://yourVM’sIP/
4. There are no users, when you first turn on the weaken the portal. You need to create a new user, after creating this user will receive administrator rights.
5. You should to enter a username, mail and password (password at least 8 characters) and click the register button.
6. Nothing will change on the screen, but the user will be created.
7. Go to http://yourVM’sIP/ again and enter the username and password of the created user.
8. Now you can create a new board.
9. You can also set an access level for the board.
10. You can work with the board now.
Official Documentation: https://wekandoc.readthedocs.io/en/latest/