TeamSpeak is an advanced voice chat and communication app that enables groups of people to communicate and share information with each other via the internet or through private networks.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to TeamSpeak – VoIP System for Gamers on Ubuntu 18.04
- To connect to the server, you need the installed TeamSpeak 3 client – Download.
- To start the server, just run the VM through the Azure Portal.
- Launch the TeamSpeak app. You can skip authorization by clicking the <Continue without logging in> button.
- In the next step, select the name that other users will see.
- Click Connections -> Connect.
- In the “Server Nickname or Address” field, enter the ip of the virtual machine and click <Connect> to connect.
- The first time you connect, you must maintain the privilege key. Enter the following line to end the connection and designate the current user as an administrator.
- Done. You are connected to your server. Other users can join you on the ip address of the virtual machine.
- The following data may be useful for further server configuration:
Server Query Admin Account:
loginname= “serveradmin”, password= “MaB66yY8”.
You can find information on further server configuration at the following address: