Squid Easy Proxy Server on CentOS 8.2 Minimal allows users to get a high level of privacy and security. It can be used to route requests between the users and proxy server, setting the restrictions for IP addresses.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to Squid Easy Proxy Server on CentOS 8.2 Minimal using Windows Settings
- Launch VM through your Azure account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically
- To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings
- In Settings select “Network & Internet”.
- Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On
- In the Address field, enter the address of the VM, and in the Port field, specify 3128. Then click the Save button.
- To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.
- Check out the following links for further documentation and support for Squid Proxy