Packer on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS helps you to create identical machine images for multiple platforms from a single source configuration and increases your working performance
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection and Configuration of Packer on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Install PuTTY. You can download PuTTY from the link – https://putty.org.ru/download.html Launch PuTTY.
- In the “Host Name” field, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Open”.
- In the window that appears, click “Accept”.
- Enter the username and password that was used to create the virtual machine.
(If you enter a password, it will not be displayed.)
- To verify that the virtual machine is running, enter the command:
To view the version of the virtual machine, enter the command:
> packer –version
You can find answers to all your questions in the official documentation – https://www.packer.io/docs