Configuration and Connection to Opencast Video Processing for EDU on Debian 10
- Run the VM through Azure Portal. To customize the WEB Radio Server, first you need to know the server IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you should open 8080 TCP port in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- After starting the VM, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http://*vm_ip*:8080.
- When you first open the site enter login – admin and password – opencast to connect
- To create and configure users click ‘Menu->Organization’
- Click ‘Add user’.
- Enter user data
and set the user’s roles.
- Then click ‘Submit’. New user is displayed
Now you can use Opencast Video Processing for EDU on Debian 10.
If you have any questions, please refer to the
Opencast Documentation and Opencast
To configure opencast please visit https://docs.opencast.org/r/11.x/admin/#configuration/
Connecting to the Command-Line Interface with Debian
- To connect to a VM, you need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console you will need to enter a username and password that were specified while the VM was being created (you’ll not see the password in the console while entering it).
- The next window is displayed