Configuring of the NginX – Web Server on Windows Server 2022 Base on Amazon
To connect via RDP, you must create a password for the connection first. To do this, use the following Guide.
- Run the “Remote Desktop Connection” shortcut “Win + R”. In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- In the window that appears, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter your username and password and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes”.
- Once logged in, You will find 3 files for starting, stopping, and restarting the server on the desktop.
- All other configuration files are in the path C:\nginx-1.20.2\conf
- TCP ports 80 and 443 must be opened for work. You can open ports in the Security group in AWS Firefall.
If you have any questions concerning working with the server, go to the official website of the product and read the documentation – nginx documentation
Disclaimer: This solution is built using Nginx, Inc. and its contributors, an opensource software. This solution is Licensed under the 2-clause BSD license. This software is provided by the author and contributors ‘as is’ and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author or contributors be liable.
For any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.