Configuration of Minecraft Bedrock Server on Windows Server 2022 Base
For the VM to work, you need to open 19132 UDP ports in the Security group in AWS Firefall.
To connect via RDP, you must create a password for the connection first. To do this, use the following Guide.
Connecting to the VM
- To connect to the virtual machine, run the “Remote Desktop Connection” shortcut “Win + R”
In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- In the window that appears, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter your username and password and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes”.
Running the server and starting the game
- To run the server you should find the “start_server” file in the windows explorer and run it.
- Run your client to play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- Click “Play” in the main menu.
- Go to the “Servers” tab and click “Add Server”.
- In the window, in the “Server Name” field name the server as you like.
- In the “Server Address” field enter the IP address of the VM and click “Play”. The “Port” field leave with no changes
Get your own Minecraft universe!