Minecraft Bedrock Game Server for Windows Server 2016 will help develop the virtual world and let several players join the game. This software solution is for those who need to run a server for multiplayer Minecraft gameplay.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuring and connecting to Minecraft Bedrock Server on Windows Server 2016
- To start the server, you just need to launch the VM through Azure Portal.
- To connect to the server, you must know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in your Azure account by selecting the virtual machine from the list and clicking on the “Overview” item. Your IP address will be displayed in the “Public IP Address” line.
- For the VM to function properly, ports 3389 ТСР and 19132 UDP must be open in the Azure firewall. You can check if the ports are open by going to the “Network” tab.
- To connect to the virtual machine, run the “Remote Desktop Connection” shortcut by pressing “Win + R”. In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- Enter the IP of the virtual machine in the next window and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter the VM’s username and password, and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes” to connect.
- To run the server, find the “Start Server” shortcut on the desktop of the VM and launch it.
- Run your client to play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- Click “Play” in the main menu.
- Go to the “Servers” tab and click “Add Server”.
- In the window, name the server as you like in the “Server Name” field. Enter the IP address of the VM in the “Server Address” field and click “Play”. Leave the “Port” field with no changes.
Click ‘Play’ and get your own Minecraft Universe!