Mantis Bug Tracker for Windows Server 2019 is an issue tracker that provides a delicate balance between simplicity and power. Users are able to start rapidly and start managing their projects while collaborating with their teammates and clients effectively.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Mantis Bug Tracker System
1. First, to connect to Mantis Bug Tracker System, you should open port 80 by the TCP Protocol in the network properties on Azure Firewall.
2. To access to Mantis Bug Tracker you should go by the link http://ip/mantis in a browser. (where in the link instead of “ip” type the real ip of the virtual machine on Azure).
When you click on the link, you will see the following:
3. By default there is one user is present in Mantis Bug Tracker, where the login is “administrator” and the password is “root”. In the “Username” field you should enter the login – “administrator” and click <Login>. Then you will see the page:
4. On the page that is displayed above, in the “Password” field, you should enter the default password “root” and click “Login” to complete authorization.
5. After logging in, it is possible to change the default password “root” at any convenient for you.
- In the “Confirm Password” field type “root”.
- In the “New Password” field enter any convenient for you password.
- In the “Confirm Password” field type the new password again.
- Also, you should enter your e-mail address in the “E-mail” field.
On the desktop there is the file called “Admin_Guide” where is the instruction and the detailed description how to work with Mantis Bug Tracker.