Grafana® is aGrafana is a multi-platform analytics and interactive visualization web application. It provides charts, graphs, and alerts for the web when connected to supported data sources.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide on how to connect to Grafana® with Prometheus on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- To start the server, run the VM through Azure.
- To work, you must open port 3000 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Install PuTTY. You can download PuTTY from the link – https://putty.org.ru/download.html Launch PuTTY.
- To connect to the VM, you should generate a “Private Key” in advance. This can be done using the following instruction (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in point 3)
Guide – How To – Create and use Key Pair to connect to a VM
- Go to the SSH section in the left panel and then to Auth.
- In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Open”.
- In the “Host Name” field, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Open”.
- In the window that appears, click “Accept”.
- Enter the username and password that was used to create the virtual machine.
(If you enter a password, it will not be displayed.)
- In the browser enter http://ip:3000. For example http://184.108.40.206:3000
Enter your username and password in the window that opens.
Password: admin and then click “Login
- Be sure to change your username and password