This product has charges associated with it for support, maintenance, and pre-configuration to be instantaneously deployed on AWS Marketplace with all security and enterprise standards. Grafana® Statistics Dashboard on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Image is packaged to leverage cost-effectiveness, scalability and flexibility.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide on how to connect to Grafana® Statistics Dashboard on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
To start the server, start the virtual machine through Azure
- For the VM to work, you need to open port 3000 (TCP), in the network properties in Azure Firefall.
- In your browser, enter http: // ip: 3000. For example: http://18.104.22.168:3000.
- When you go to the site, a page with authorization opens.
- The login username is “admin”.
Enter the Instance ID of your virtual machine in the password field, and click on the <Log in> button.
Also, the data is duplicated in the file / credentials.txt (to open it, you need to connect to the VM, how to do this, you will find in the instructions below)
- In order to change the password, you need to move the mouse over the account icon and click <Change password> in the window that appears.
- In <Old password> enter the Instance ID of your virtual machine;
- In <New Password> enter your password;
- In <Confirm password>, confirm the password;
- Click the <Change password> button to save the new password.
- In order to change the Name and Username, you need to move the mouse over the account icon and click on the account name in the window that appears.
- In <Name> enter name;
- In <Username> – enter your nickname;
- Press the <Save> button to save the configured settings.
Connecting to a VM and getting login data using PuTTY:
- Install PuTTY Link to download the application – https://putty.org.ru/download.html. Start PuTTY.
- To connect to a virtual machine, you need to generate a “private key” in advance. This can be done using the following instructions (by choosing the “file format:” option “.ppk” in step 3)
Guide – How To – Create and use Key Pair to connect to a VM
- Go to the SSH section on the left pane, and then to Auth.
- In the Auth section, click <Browse> and specify the path to the .ppk file that was generated earlier.
- Go to the Sessions section, enter the IP address of the virtual machine and click <Open>.
- In the window that appears, click <Accept>.
- In the console that opens, you must enter the standard login that appears when creating a virtual machine – ubuntu.
Or use the User name that was specified after the VM was created.
- Next, enter the following command into the console:
cat / credentials.txt
The response will display the username and password for entering Grafana.