Configuring and connecting to GLPI Service Management Software on Ubuntu 18.04
To start the server, run the VM through Azure Portal.
- For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- To open the site, go to the following address in any browser convenient for you: http://vm_ip.
- You will be asked to log in. Default credentials are:
- for the administrator account – glpi/glpi
- for the technician account – tech/tech
- for the normal account – normal/normal
- for the postonly account – post-only/postonly
- The dashboard window will be displayed
- To enter your details and set a new password, click “Account ⇒ My Settings” in the upper right corner.
- Fill in the required fields in the tabs (1) and click “Save” (2).
- To manage users and users group, click “Administration ⇒ Users/Groups”
- Here you can create a new group of users
and add here a newly created user
- You can also view and change user rights from step 4
Now you can use, configure and manage GLPI Service Management Software on Ubuntu 18.04
More information – GLPI Documentation