Configuration and connection to DHCP Server for Windows Server 2022 DC
- Run the DHCP shortcut on the Windows desktop. As you can see in DHCP, the only server is “dhcp2016.”:
- Expand the server by clicking on it LMB and on IPv4 click RMB and select “New Scope” from the context menu.
- Enter “Name” and “Description” and click Next.
Now you should configure the range of IP addresses. Example is further:
- In the next step, you can specify the range of IP addresses that will be excluded from the issuance.
- Next, it is necessary to specify the lease term for the domain addresses issued by this server and click “Next”.
- Then click “Next”.
- At the next stage, you need to specify the gateway address that will be issued. After adding it, click “Next”:
- Then you can specify the parent domain and click “Next”.
- You can skip the WINS configuration step
- Then click “Next” and confirm the completion of the configuration.
Detailed instructions for configuring and working with DHCP: