Bugzilla is a tool used to track bugs and issues in a project or software. It helps the developers and other stakeholders to keep track of outstanding problems with the product.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuring and connecting to Bugzilla – Manage Software Development on Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS
- To connect to the Bugzilla Bug Tracker, you need to open port 80 using the TCP Protocol in the network properties on the Azure Firewall.
- To access the Bugzilla Bug Tracker, enter the virtual machine’s IP address in a browser, replacing “IP” in the link http://ip with the actual IP address.
Once you click on the link, you will see the login window where you can enter your account details by clicking the “Log In” button at the bottom of the page:
A user account (also an administrator) for the Bugzilla Bug Tracker has been created in the system according to the standard procedures.
- After entering email@example.com and h8verh785R34 as username and password, respectively, you will see a window with further instructions for setting up the Bugzilla Bug Tracker system:
- For the security of your data, it is recommended to change the mailbox address and password. To do this, go to the “Preferences” tab, where you see a setting window:
- Then, go to the “Account Information” tab, where you can change the password and name.
- In the <Password> field, enter your old password.
In the <New password> field, input your own password and confirm it.
Enter your real name (not required).
Enter standard email in the <New email address> field – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click <Submit changes> button.
- After filling in the fields, a notification will appear, “The changes to your account information have been saved”.