Configuration and Connection Ampache – Music Streaming Server on Debian 10
- Run the VM through Azure Portal. To customize the Ampache Server, first, you need to know the server IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you should open port 80 TCP in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- After starting the VM, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http://*vm_ip*.
- The authorization page will open. Use the username ‘admin’ and password ‘admin’ to log in as an administrator.
- First of all, it is recommended to change the standard password. To do this, click on the account name in the upper left corner.
- Then click the <Edit> button next to the account name records.
- Enter an email (without it, an error appears that it is impossible to save the profile) a new password in the “Password” and “Confirm password” fields and click <Update user>
More information on setting up and working with Ampache can be found here:
Home · ampache/ampache Wiki
Basic · ampache/ampache Wiki · GitHub