EML MAI Reader PRO – the perfect solution to read EML and MAI files.
Click the menu button.
Here you can:
- Read details about us
- See commands for Cortana
- Contact us
- See more of our apps
How to start
- Launch the application. To open the file click on ‘Open file’. File explorer will appear. Find and select the file that you want to open and click ‘Open’. Also, you can drag and drop a file on this screen.
2. You will see the window with email. You can edit your email with graphic tools and save a picture of it. Click on the button on the image below and tools will appear.
3. To paint something click on the ‘marker’ button.
4. Click on the next image. Here you can customize your marker. You can choose the size and color of the marker.
5. To remove something click on the button on the image below and click on the element that you painted and want to remove.
6. To save the image you can click on the save button select folder for saving and click ‘Select Folder’.
7. You will see the notification that your screenshot is saved. You can open a folder with a screenshot or click ‘Ok’ to continue working with the application.
8. To exit from edition mode click on the ‘X’ button.
9. To go back to the list with emails click on the “Back” button in the top left corner of the app.
10. Here you see a list of all your letters that you have ever opened in the application. You can sort, search or add a new letter.
11. To add an email click on ‘+’ button or. File explorer will appear. Find and select the email that you want to open and click ‘Open’. Also, you can drag and drop an email on this screen.
12. In case you have a lot of letters you can use the advanced search. Click on the button on the top and an advanced search will appear. Enter details about the letter that you want to find and click ‘Search’.
13. In case you want to save attachments of the email, click on the button on the image below and click ‘Save attachments’. File explorer will appear, choose folder and click ‘Select folder’.
14. To remove letters from the list, click by right-mouse-button on the letter. You can also select a few letters by clicking on them by left-mouse-button. To remove click on the ‘Remove’ button.
15. To share this application you can choose one of the following buttons.
We hope these Usage Guidelines were effortless to read and not sophisticated to understand and you have learned how to open EML and MAI extension files via EML MAI Reader PRO. We will be glad if it sheds light on all of the questions you had or will have during the usage of the application.
Nevertheless, if something was unclear and you require any further information please feel free to contact us at email@example.com! If we can be of assistance on any issue or with advice – It would be a pleasure to provide you with this. Good Luck!