WIth Saver for Instagram PRO you can save photos and videos from Instagram on your computer. It’s quick to install and easy to use. Just launch this application and save your memories with Saver for Instagram PRO.
Launch the application and you will see the following screen.
In order to customize this app, you can go to the settings. Just click the button at the top left. You will see the menu of the application. Click on ‘Settings’.
In the settings, you can:
- Choose a folder to save photos
- Choose a folder to save videos
- Turn on/off push notifications from the app
- Turn on/off using Windows Hello authentication
- Read more info about the application
- See more of our apps
- Send feedback to us
- Share this app with your friends
- Rate this application
How to start
I. I don’t have an Instagram account
- In case you don’t have an Instagram account, but you need to save files from it, you can do it by using a link. Choose ‘Download’ on the menu.
2. Paste the link with photo/video from Instagram into the field and click ‘Start’.
3. The following window will appear. Here you will see the post with a photo/video which is on the link. Just click ‘Download’ and your file will be saved in a moment.
4. You can find that file on your computer or in the app. Click on the ‘Local’ in the menu.
5. Here you can see all the files that you saved from Instagram.
6. By clicking on the file by the right-mouse-button you can delete a file from the application and from your computer or remove it just from the list in the application.
II. I have an Instagram account.
- To start using our application, you should log in to Instagram on the main screen. You can enter by typing your phone number/username/email with a password, or you can log in via your Facebook account.
2. After loggin in, you will see your common Instagram feed. To download the file you need just to click on the button on the image.
3. Also, you can save files from the stories by the same button.
4. From Saver for Instagram PRO you can not only save photos and videos but also upload them from your computer too. Click the button you can see on the image below.
5. Here you can pick a file from your computer, take a photo/video from a camera, or drag and drop a file here. Also, here you can write a description of your post.
6. Choose the file, write a description if you want, and click ‘Share’.
7. Your file will be posted in a moment!
8. In Saver for Instagram PRO you can use Direct messages. Click on the button on the image and you will see all your conversations.
9. To open your profile click on the button at the top right, or open the menu and click on ‘Account’.
10. Here you can see your posts, posts that you have liked, saved, or tagged.
11. To explore through Instagram, open the menu, and click on ‘Explore’.
12. Here you see the content that Instagram is recommended to you. Here you can choose a few files and download them all with one click. Click on the button at the bottom.
13. Choose all files that you want and click on the button at the bottom.
We hope these Usage Guidelines were effortless to read and not sophisticated to understand and you have learned how to save photos and videos via Saver for Instagram PRO. We will be glad if it sheds light on all of the questions you have or will get.
Nevertheless, if something was unclear and you require any further information please feel free to contact us at email@example.com! If we can be of assistance on any issue or with advice – It would be a pleasure to provide you with this. Good Luck!