Yellow Elephant Productions License Terms
Please read this License Terms Agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights. By assenting electronically, you accept all the License Terms of this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any entity or individual you represent. If you do not agree with the License Terms of this Agreement, do not continue the installation process.
This License Terms Agreement («Agreement») is entered into by and between Yellow Elephant Productions and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this software or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general License Terms of your use of the products and services purchased or accessed through this Software.
The terms «we», «us» or «our» shall refer to Yellow Elephant Productions. The terms «you», «your», «user» or «customer» shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights.
Terms and Termination
The Agreement and your subscription to our services will be effective from the moment you install our products and the Agreement is terminated by you or us.
Modification of Agreement, Site or Services
These License Terms were last updated on December 8, 2018, and are active between you and Yellow Elephant Productions.
Yellow Elephant Productions may change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes shall be active immediately upon posting to this Site. Yellow Elephant Productions reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Agreement.
General Rules of Conduct
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Your use of the Software, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement, any applicable Services Agreement or policy that may apply to your Services and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules, and regulations.
2. You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Software.
3. You will not use this Site or the Software in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, or engages in the exploitation of children or child pornography;
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in any spam or other computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Promotes or facilitates prostitution and/or sex trafficking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Contains or installs viruses, worms, bugs, or other code, files or programs designed to disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
4. You will not modify any part of this Site, or the Software, or any technologies.
5. You also agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User content within the Software.
6. You will not resell or provide the Software for a commercial purpose.
Protection of Your Data
Yellow Elephant Productions sets out our obligations with respect to the safeguarding, collection and use of your personal information.
All cash transactions are made at the Microsoft Store. We are not allowed refund you.
Disclaimer or Representations and Warranties
You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of the software shall be at your own risk, and that the Services are provided «as is», «as available» and «with all faults». You understand and agree that any software downloaded is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of the software.
If you have any questions about these License Terms, contact our support team by this email.