ISO Image Creator PRO – Powerful software for making ISO image files from any CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. ISO Image Creator provides the best experience as well as a beautiful interface for really comfortable use. It’s never been so easy to extract images from discs!
Start the Application
The main page of the application will be opened. There are two main tabs:
- Disk Image
Let’s take a look at both:
1. “Disk Image” tab
This tab opens by default when you start the application. Use the “Disk Image” tab directly for creating an ISO Image from CD DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- In order to create an ISO image, you need to insert the CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc into your internal or external drive.
- Select from the drop-down list the respective drive (in our case there is only one drive).
- Select the path where you want to save an ISO Image file. Also, you can change the ISO file’s name (by default the file’s name will be “Image”).
- When all the options above have been customized you can run the ISO Image creation process by clicking the “Start” button.
- After clicking the “Start” button you will see the progress bar of an ISO Image creating process. If you want to stop the process, click the “Cancel” button.
- The application is able to work in a background mode. Thus you can minimize it to the tray and do something else while an ISO Image is creating.
- After the process will be finished you can either “Create new image” or “Open folder” with the ISO Image that has been just created.
2. “Settings” tab:
- Read about the application and learn what version you have.
- Change the interface language (13 languages are available).
- Select the theme
- Clicking these buttons performs the following actions:
- “Rate us” – Rate the application in the MS store.
- “Send feedback” – Send an email to the support team.
- “More apps” – Find more from Yellow Elephant Productions in the MS store