This powerful and easy-to-use application allows you to create FTP Servers in a couple of clicks. Choose the desired disk space, availability term, and you get your Private FTP Server in seconds!
Guide how to work with the Private FTP Server
- Run the application “Private FTP Server”.
- Sign in to your account.
- To create a new FTP Server click “Create FTP Server”.
- Select the desired configuration of the FTP Server.
- Click “Next”.
- Fill in the fields to create the first FTP user.
- Confirm your agreement with “terms and conditions”.
- Click “Buy”.
- Make a payment.
- After the payment is made, the FTP Server server will begin to be created, it takes some time.
- Refresh the FTP Server status.
- In order to connect to the FTP user, you should use special software, for example FileZilla.
- After installing and opening FileZilla, you must enter the IP address of the FTP Server in the appropriate field.
- IP address can be copied by clicking on the corresponding button in the application.
- After the IP address of the FTP Server is inserted, fill in the username and password fields (This is the user which was created during the step #6).
- Also you must specify 22 in the “Port” field.
- Click “Quickconnect”.
- After connecting, the server will be available to you.
- To add, change, block or delete users, go to the application and select the appropriate functionality.
- When the subscription period expires, the application will notify you about it.
- In order to renew your subscription, you should click “Renew subscription” in the window of the FTP Server you need.
- After clicking on the button, the window will appear where you should select the desired configuration, accept “terms and conditions” and click “Buy”.
- Make payment.