Zabbix gives you an opportunity to monitor your network. Start controlling network health, performance, and configuration changes with this tool.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection Settings of Zabbix:Network Monitoring System on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the AWS firewall.
- To work with the server, you should connect to it via PuTTY (Download PuTTY)
- Go to the home page of “Session”, enter the IP address of the VM
- Go to section SSH on the left panel, and then in Auth. In the “Auth” section, click “Browse” and specify the path to the .ppk file you received earlier.
- In the console that opens, you must enter the standard login that appears when creating a virtual machine – ubuntu.
Or use the User name that was specified after the VM was created.
- In the opened console you will need to enter the login – ubuntu
- In the console, enter the following command:
> cat /credentials.txt
And in response, you will get the username and password to log in zabbix
- After starting the VM, you can go to the admin panel. To do this, go to the following address http://vm_ip/zabbix
- When you go to the site, a page with authorization will open.
- After entering your login information, you will be taken to the main page
- By default, the system includes checks and monitoring of this server itself according to various criteria.
If you have any questions, please refer to the main documentation – https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/current/manual
Official website – https://www.zabbix.com
License – https://www.zabbix.com/true_open_source
If you want to use agents in active mode, you need to open TCP port 10051 in the AWS firewall