Configuration and Connection Wiki.js – Wiki Engine Server on Linux 7.9
- To work, you should open ports 80 and 443 TCP in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Run the VM through Azure Portal. To customize the Wiki.js server, first, you need to create a Wili.js DNS name. Click the link
- Here you can create a new domain name or use an existing one.
- Now the VM has a DNS name that is displayed in the ‘Overview’ tab
- After starting the VM, you can go to the main page using the created DNS name or IP address of your VM.
- The authorization page will open. Enter your email (1), password (2) and its confirmation (3), your VM DNS name (4) and click ‘Install’ (5)
- Then log in as Wiki.js administrator using new credentials
- Now you can create a new home page or configure your server by clicking “ADMINISTRATION”
- Here you can change your profile
- Change your personal info (1), set a new password (2), enter preferences (3) and click “Save” (4)
Now you can use your own Wiki.js – Wiki Engine Server on Linux 7.9.