Configuring and Connecting to Wekan – Kanban Project Management on Debian 11
- After purchasing and starting the VM, you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall
- To access the admin panel, you should enter in the address bar http://yourVM’sIP/
- There are no users when you first turn on the Wekan portal. You need to create a new user, after creating this user will receive administrator rights.
- You should enter a username (1), mail (2), password (3) (password at least 6 characters), password confirmation (4) and click the register button (5)
- Wekan start window is displayed.
- Now you can create a new board.
- You can also set an access level for the board.
- You can work with the board now.
Now you can work with completely clean Wekan – Kanban Project Management on Debian 11
Official Documentation – Wekan User’s Manual