WebIssues is an open source multi-platform application meant for error tracking and simplifying cooperative work of the project members.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the WebIssues Team Collaboration Tool on Linux CentOS 8.3
- First, to connect to WebIssues Team Collaboration Tool, you should open port 80 by the TCP Protocol in the network properties on Amazon Portal.
- To access to WebIssues Team Collaboration Tool you should go by the link http://ip/ in a browser (where in the link instead of “ip” type the real ip of the virtual machine on Amazon).
When you open the page, you will see the following:
- To change the password, open the Administrator tab and select the My Account item
In the new window, select Change Password and enter the current and new password
- To change server settings open the Tools tab and select Server Settings
- Click on Weblssues Guide for more detailed instructions
Also in the Webissues Team Collaboration tool has an option to download the client, you are able to download it on the website: https://webissues.mimec.org/.