WebIssues is an open source multi-platform application meant for error tracking and simplifying cooperative work of the project members.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the WebIssues Team Collaboration Tool on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- First, to connect to WebIssues Team Collaboration Tool, you should open port 80 by the TCP Protocol in the network properties on Amazon Portal.
- To access to WebIssues Team Collaboration Tool you should go by the link http://ip/ in a browser (where in the link instead of “ip” type the real ip of the virtual machine on Amazon).
When you open the page, you will see the following:
- To change the password, open the Administrator tab and select the My Account item
In the new window, select Change Password and enter the current and new password
- To change server settings open the Tools tab and select Server Settings
5. Click on Weblssues Guide for more detailed instructions