Connecting and Configuring of WEB Open Server on Windows Server 2016 DC
To work with Open Server remotely TCP/UDP ports 80, 443, 3306, 21, 990, 9500, 8080, 27017, 5432, 11211 should be additionally opened in the Azure Firewall.
- After purchasing and starting the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You should select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP would be displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
- To connect to the virtual machine, run the “Remote Desktop Connection” shortcut “Win + R”
- In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- In the window that appears, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter your username and password and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes”.
- Launch the Open Server panel
- Red icon for the Open Server control panel will appear
- Then left-click on the checkbox and choose to «Run server»
- The icon will change its color to green
- To check the OpenServer works click ‘Me projects->Localhos’
As a result, a message that everything is working is displayed
- After launch, you need to configure the server
- And click ‘Save’
wait for the server to restart and start working
- By default enter phpMyAdmin
username and password admin account are root / empty_password.
Now you can work with completely clean WEB Open Server on Windows Server 2016 DC