The connection to TinyProxy Server using
- Launch VM through your Azure account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically
- To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings
- In Settings select Network & Internet
- Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On
- In the Address field, enter the address of the VM, and in the Port field, specify 8888. Then click the Save button.
- To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.