TeamSpeak – VoIP System for Gamers on Windows 2016 is an application for audio communication between users on a chat channel, much like a telephone conference call.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to TeamSpeak – VoIP System for Gamers on Windows 2016
- To connect to the server, you need the installed TeamSpeak 3 client – Download.
- To start the server, just run the VM through the Azure Portal.
- Launch the TeamSpeak app. You can skip authorization by clicking the <Continue without logging in> button.
- In the next step, select the name that other users will see.
- Click Connections -> Connect.
- In the “Server Nickname or Address” field, enter the ip of the virtual machine and click <Connect> to connect.
- The first time you connect, you must maintain the privilege key. Enter the following line to end the connection and designate the current user as an administrator:
- Done. You are connected to your server. Other users can join you on the ip address of the virtual machine.
- The following data may be useful for further server configuration:
Server Query Admin Account:
loginname= “serveradmin”, password= “pRo+mN5W”
You can find information on further server configuration at the following address: