Taiga is the project management tool for multi-functional Agile teams. It has a rich feature set and at the same time it is very simple to start with through its intuitive user interface.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection Settings Taiga Project Management Server for Ubuntu 16.04
- To start the server, launch the VM through the Azure Portal.
- After starting the VM, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http://*vm_ip*.
- When you go to the site, the main page with projects will open. Go to the authorization page by clicking “Login” in the upper right of the page.
- Use the login “admin” and the password “123123” for authorization.
- First of all, it is recommended to change the password for the administrator account. To do this, go to the “Change password” section and complete the password change procedure.
- To create a new project, point to the “Projects” icon and click “Create New Project” button.
7. Select a project type. For example “Kanban”.
8. Provide a name and description for the project. Then select the availability of the project – private or public and click “Create Project”.
9. Now you can add new tasks and work with the board.