Streisand VPN Proxy Server on Ubuntu is powerful and easy-to-use multi-protocol VPN server software. It is an optimum alternative to OpenVPN and Microsoft’s VPN servers.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection and Configuration of Streisand VPN Proxy Server on Ubuntu
- After purchasing and starting the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (It is necessary to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open port 22 (TCP),636 (TCP),4444 (TCP) and 8757 (UDP) in the network properties in the azure firewall.
- Go to https://yourVM’sIP:4444
- Click “Advanced”.
- Click “Proceed to %vm_ip%”.
- Enter streisand and streisandpwd in the “Username” and “Password” fields respectively.
- Click “OpenVPN (direct)”.
- Select the OS of your device and follow the further instructions.
Attention: IP address: 18.104.22.168 in the guide is given as an example. 22.214.171.124 must be replaced with the IP of your VM in configuration file’s name, and in the configuration file itself. You can open the configuration file using Notepad.