Squid: Easy Proxy Server on Windows Server 2016 is great as network performance and security tool!
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to Squid: Easy Proxy Server on Windows Server 2016 using Windows Settings
- Launch VM through your AWS account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically. Also, you should open port 3128 (TCP)
- To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings
3. In Settings select “Network & Internet”.
4. Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On.
5. In the Address field, enter the address of the VM, and in the Port field, specify 3128. Then click the Save button.
6. To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.
7. Check out the following links for further documentation and support for Squid Proxy