Squid Easy Сaching Proxy Server offers a rich access control, authorization, and logging environment to develop web proxy and content serving applications, plus a rich set of traffic optimization options, most of which are enabled by default.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to Squid Easy Сaching Proxy Server on CentOS 8 using Windows Settings
- Launch VM through your Amazon account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically. Also, you should open port 3128 (TCP).
- To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings.
- In Settings select “Network & Internet”.
- Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On.
- In the “Address” field, enter the address of the VM, and in the “Port” field, specify 3128. Then click the “Save” button.
- To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.
- Check out the following links for further documentation and support for Squid Proxy.