Squid Easy Caching Proxy Server on CentOS 8.2 allows users to get the high level of privacy and security. It can be used to route requests between the users and proxy server, setting the restrictions for IP addresses.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to Squid Easy Сaching Proxy Server on CentOS 8.2 using Windows Settings
- Launch VM through your Azure account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically
- To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings
- In Settings select “Network & Internet”.
- Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On
- In the Address field, enter the address of the VM, and in the Port field, specify 3128. Then click the Save button.
- To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.
- Check out the following links for further documentation and support for Squid Proxy