Squid Easy Caching Proxy Server allows you to improve the speed of your internet by caching frequently accessed websites. Also, restrict access to certain websites within your network.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Squid Easy Caching Proxy Server using the Windows Settings
1. Launch VM through your Azure account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically.
2. To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings.
3. In Settings select Network & Internet
4. Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On
5. In the Address field, enter the address of the VM, and in the Port field, specify 3128. Then click the Save button.
6. To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.