Connection to Squid Proxy Server on Ubuntu 20.04 Minimal using Windows settings
- Launch VM through your AWS account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically. Also, you should open port 3128 (TCP)
- To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings.
- In “Settings” select 5
- Network & Internet.
- Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On.
- Enter the address of the VM in the Address field, and in the Port, field specify 3128. Then click the Save button.
- To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.
Check out the following links for further documentation and support for Squid Proxy