Restyaboard is a tool for businesses of all sizes, which helps with creation, importing, adding boards, keyboard shortcuts, organization visibility, user permissions, calendar and more.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The Connection to Restyaboard Project Management Server
- After purchasing a virtual machine, you can find its IP address in the Azure personal account.
- To connect to Restyaboard, you should open TCP port 80 in the Azure network settings.
- To access to Restyaboard you should go by the link http://ip in a browser (where in the link instead of “ip” type the real ip of the virtual machine on Azure.
When you click on the link, you will see the following:
Below is shown the standard login details for Restyaboard system:
Connection to the Ubuntu OS:
- To connect to the virtual machine you can use the PuTTY client (you can download it from the official site: https://www.putty.org/). When the app was started, you will see the following window:
- In the “Host Name (or IP address)” field you should enter the IP address of the virtual machine from the personal account in Azure. In the “Port” field enter the 22 value, select the “Connections type” – SSH and click on the “Open” button.
The following window will be opened:
In the window above you should enter the login and password of the user of the virtual machine. (while typing the password, the data isn’t displayed!)