Redmine Project Management Server is an issue tracking platform. It enables teams to manage multiple projects from a single user interface. This solution provides enterprise-grade features such multiple database support, and bug tracking tools.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to connect to Redmine
- After purchasing the virtual machine find the IP address of your VM in the personal account in Azure.
- To connect to the virtual machine you can use the PuTTY client (you can download it from the official site: https://www.putty.org/). When the app was started, you will see the following window:
- In the “Host Name (or IP address)” field you should enter the IP address of the virtual machine from the personal account in Azure. In the “Port” field enter the 22 value, select the “Connections type” – SSH and click on the “Open” button.
The following window will be opened:
- In the window above you should enter the login and password of the user of the virtual machine (while typing the password, the data isn’t displayed!).
After logging into the VM system through PuTTY, you can connect to Redmine through a browser.
To connect to the server through a browser, you need to go to the address
http://redmine/, where redmine is the IP address of the Azure virtual machine.
When connected, the following window will appear, where you need to click the “Sign In” button in the upper right corner of the page to enter the system:
5. After clicking the authorization window will open:
The system has a superuser by default
6. When you first log into the system message will appear stating that the password has expired must be changed. This has to be done for further work with the service.