Redis is an in-memory data structure software implementing a distributed, in-memory key-value database with optional durability.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run container image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Redis using Redis Desktop Manager
How to create and configure the Azure Container Registry and to start creating the Container, you can find Here
- While creating a container, port 6379 TCP should be opened.
- Go to the Redis Desktop Manager downloading page – Download
- To use the app for 2 weeks for free click on “Start 14-Day Free Trial”
- Finish the registration process. After that, confirm the email address, at the mail indicated at registration.
- At clicking on “Confirm e-mail” you’ll be redirected to the page of activation of the trial. Click on “Start 14-Day Free Trial”.
- Download and install the app on your PC.
- Start the app and click on “Connect to Redis Server”.
- In the appeared window in the “Name” field specify the name of your connection.
- In the “Address” field, enter the IP address of the container.
- Click on the <OK> button to connect.