Redis 3.2 server is an open-source one-click install solution, in-memory data structure store, used as database, cache and message broker. It also includes self-management, self-monitoring and self-healing components.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Redis using Redis Desktop Manager through SSH Tunnel
- Go to the Redis Desktop Manager downloading page – Download
- To use the app click on “Sign up” button
- Finish the registration process. After that, confirm the email address, at the mail indicated at registration.
- At clicking on “Confirm e-mail” you’ll be redirected to the page of activation of the trial. Click on “Start Free 14-Days Trial”
- Download and install the app on your PC
- Start the app and click on “Connect to Redis Server”
- In the appeared window in the “Name” field specify the name of your connection
- Click the radio button near the “SSH Tunnel”
- In the “SSH Address” field enter the address of the virtual machine
- In the “Username” field type the username for the connection to the VM
- Activate the “Password” field by clicking the checkbox that is near
- In the “Password” field enter the password which was used to connect to the virtual machine before
- Click on the “OK” button to connect.